Stephen Curry teaches the shooting, ball-handling, and scoring techniques that have made him a two-time NBA MVP.
Learn more about Stephen Curry’s MasterClass at:
For the first time ever, Stephen is teaching everything he’s learned, from perfect shooting mechanics to on-court concepts and drills. Stephen deconstructs his moves, training regime, and mental attitude. Each lesson is designed to elevate your skills and basketball IQ.
In his class, Stephen teaches:
• Shooting and ball-handling mechanics
• Exercises to become a better shooter, ball-handler, and scorer—and common mistakes
• Balance and footwork
• Ball screens
• Creating space against a defender
• Beating a defender to the rim
• Scoring at the rim
• Learning from game film (using NBA footage)
• Building a pregame warm-up routine
• Handling pressure and improving decision-making
• Practice philosophy and discipline
More from MasterClass
• Serena Williams Teaches Tennis:
• Samuel L. Jackson Teaches Acting:
• Shonda Rhimes Teaches Writing for Television:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where anyone can learn from the world’s best. With an annual membership, subscribers get unlimited access to instructors and classes across a wide range of subjects. Each class features about 20 video lessons, at an average of 10 minutes per lesson. You can learn on your own terms — in bite-sized pieces or binge it all at once. Cinematic visuals and close-up, hands-on demonstrations make you feel one-on-one with the instructors, while the downloadable workbooks help reinforce your learning. With MasterClass, you can stream thousands of lessons anywhere, anytime, on mobile, desktop and TV.
#MasterClass #StephenCurry #basketball
Leave a Reply